Skip To Content

You are here:  Academics > Student Forms
Student Advising Services
Major/Minor/Advisor Change Request (.pdf, 276K)

Submit this Online Major/Minor Change or Declaration Form to change your major, minor, or academic advisor. 

Deactivate Student Status (.pdf, 117K)

Students wishing to transfer to a different institution or otherwise not return to Spring Hill for a future semester should fill out this form. Students who are wishing to withdraw from all courses in the middle of the term should contact Student Advising Services at 251-380-3470.

Graduate Theology
Easy Listening Prerequisite Approval Form (.docx, 21K)
Certificate of Spiritual Direction Supplemental Application (.pdf, 40K)
Grade Appeal Procedure (.pdf, 14K)
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view and print PDF files.