The Office of Residence Life is hosting Room Change Week beginning Monday, August 27th. This is the dedicated time for students to change their on-campus assignment should they wish to do so. In order to ensure that this process runs smoothly and efficiently, there are a few important things to note:
- Students wishing to request a room change must attend one of two available interest sessions:
- Monday, August 27th at 9:00pm in Gautrelet
- Tuesday, August, 28th at 9:00pm in Gautrelet
- if you wish to request a room change and do not attend one of the above sessions, your request will be voided.
- Request Forms will be available at these interest sessions and will be due by noon on Thursday August 30th.
- You will be notified of your approval or denial on Friday, August 31st and will have the weekend to move into a new assignment.
- It is important to note that improper moves (moves without approval of the Office of Residence Life) are not permitted, and those students will be charged a $150 fee and be required to move back to their original assignment.
Should you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to your Resident Advisor (RA) or Area Coordinator (AC).