Skip To Content

You are here:  Campus Life > Wellness Center
Required Medical Forms

All traditional undergraduate students are required to have medical insurance that will cover them in the State of Alabama.

Med+Proctor (.pdf, 50K)

All required personal health information and immunization records are collected through Med+Pass. Please log in and set up an account using your student email address at  

Allergy Injection Form (.pdf, 282K)

If you require allergy injections in the Wellness Center, please read and complete the attached form and email it back to the Wellness Center.

Community Health and Counseling Referrals
If you are in need of additional services above and beyond the services provided by the Wellness Center, please refer to this list.
Community Resources (.docx, 21K)
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view and print PDF files.