Skip To Content

You are here:  Admissions > Military > Applying for Admission

Overview of admissions process for veterans

Applying for admission to the College is easy by completing the following steps:
  • Complete the appropriate application online. If applying for graduate school, pay special attention to additional admission documents noted in the application. The application fee is waived for all online applications. Paper applications are available upon request.
  • Order official copies of transcripts from all previously attended institutions of higher education and have them sent Spring Hill College. Remember to include all military transcripts such as AARTS, SMART, CCAF, or DD214 documents. If Spring Hill is the first college or university you will be attending then order official copies of your high school transcripts or GED.

Spring Hill College
Veterans Admissions
4000 Dauphin Street
Mobile, AL 36608

  • Equally as important as applying for admission into the College is applying for your VA Certificate of Eligibility. If you are unable to apply online, please call 1-888-GI BILL-1 (1-888-442-4551) to have a form mailed to you or you can request an application for benefits from Spring Hill College. 
Note:  Students applying to use their VA benefits for the first time file the "Application for Veterans Benefits." (VA form 22-1990). Transfer students should complete the "Request for Change of Program or Place of Training Form," (VA form 22-1995) Returning SHC students should notify the VA of their enrollment intentions.