Skip To Content

You are here:  Academics > Forms
Student Academic Services
Major/Advisor Change Request (.doc, 28K)
change/declare your major and/or change your academic advisor
Request a 2nd Major/Advisor (.doc, 29K)
change/declare a second major or concentration
Disability Self Indentification Form (voluntary) (.pdf, 16K)
Request for Testing Accommodation (.pdf, 14K)
request for a student to take an exam in the Student Academic Services office
Minor Declaration (.doc, 29K)

declare or delete your minor

Fall 2012 tutor list now available on your BW Academics page (.docx, 12K)
Please log in to BadgerWeb and visit the Faculty Info (faculty) or Academic Info (students) BadgerWeb pages for the current tutor list. For more information, contact Student Academic Services at 251.380.3470.
Registrar's Office
Request for Official Transcript (.pdf, 189K)
Note: 24 Hour ($25.00) transcript requests can only be ordered in person in the Registrar's Office.
Change of Address notification (.pdf, 29K)
Course Advisement and Trial Schedule (.pdf, 698K)
Add/Drop Form (.pdf, 59K)
Notice of Intent to Graduate (.pdf, 46K)
Student Information Waiver (.pdf, 4K)
Application for Transient Study at another institution (.pdf, 45K)

SHC student applying to another institution

Graduate & Continuing Studies Registration form (.pdf, 980K)
Application for Transient Study at Spring Hill College (.pdf, 83K)
Visiting student from another institution
Certificate Completion Form (.pdf, 24K)
Graduate Theology
Easy Listening Prerequisite Approval Form (.docx, 21K)
Certificate of Spiritual Direction Supplemental Application (.pdf, 40K)
Grade Appeal Procedure (.pdf, 14K)
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view and print PDF files.